Spyker KAT Chassis ARTR
Almost ready to run rolling chassis is assembled but still requires electronics & tracks. (See description below)
This is a 3d printed tracked vehicle with an all belt transmission powered by dual 540 motors. Up to 50lbs carrying capacity! Massive ground clearance to climb over even the toughest obstacles.
Designed to not only be used in snow, but all year long!
- All belt transmission provides smooth power and silent operation
- Designed for dual 540 motors
- Space to hold 2x standard sized 7.2v batteries (lipo or nimh)
- Comes with 40 sealed rubber ball bearings for all the moving parts
- Ground conforming rigid suspension capable of carrying up to 50lbs
- Easy to adjust rear idler track tension
- Over 2 inch ground clearance
- Modular top design can support unlimited amount of future expansion and top bodies
- Use 3 different tracks, Blizzard plastic or metal tracks, or our own 3D Printed Tracks. ( No tracks are included!)
- Able to mount and operate our 3D Printed Snow Blower
- Very high strength printed ABS parts
- Assembled almost ready to run Spyker KAT roller chassis
- Spyker Logo Clear Sticker Decal Sheet
- Printed Instruction Manual (Printed guides for now, full manual coming later this year. Use the youtube video below as your temporary instruction manual!)
- Tracks, Blizzard plastic or metal tracks, or our own 3D Printed Tracks.
- 2 channel radio minimum, but 5+ recommended.
- Electronics (Items below included with “Electronics Kit”)
- 2x 540 Sized brushed motor
- 2x Speed controller
- If you don’t buy our electronics kit, you will have to install your own motors into the transmissions.
|Dimensions||16 x 12 x 4 in|
Orange, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.