Spyker KAT Tracked Vehicle
This page allows you to easily build and customize your Spyker KAT order how you want it!
Scroll down to see all the options and begin customizing, you will be guided through all the available options for the tracked vehicle!
You can also browse individual products from our category links on the side of the page.
- Includes latest changes to the hull for strength and all new transmissions! (Not shown in images)
- All belt transmission provides smooth power and silent operation
- Designed for dual 540 motors
- Space to hold 2x standard sized 7.2v batteries (lipo or nimh)
- Comes with 40 sealed rubber ball bearings for all the moving parts
- Ground conforming rigid suspension capable of carrying up to 50lbs
- Easy to adjust rear idler track tension
- Over 2 inch ground clearance
- Modular top design can support unlimited amount of future expansion and top bodies
- Use 3 different tracks, Blizzard plastic or metal tracks, or our own 3D Printed Tracks. ( No tracks are included!)
- Able to mount and operate our 3D Printed Snow Blower
- Very high strength printed ABS parts
- Raw 3D Printed Parts
- Stainless Steel Hardware (Screws / Bolts / Nuts / Washers)
- Special driveshaft hardware
- 10T aluminum motor pulleys
- Timing Belts
- Straps for batteries
- Spyker Logo Clear Sticker Decal Sheet
- Printed Instruction Manual (Printed guides for now, full manual coming later this year. Use the youtube video below as your temporary instruction manual!)
- Tracks, Blizzard plastic or metal tracks, or our own 3D Printed Tracks.
- Assembly / Putting everything together (Use the youtube video below as your temporary instruction manual!)
- Super Glue / Grease
- Must drill out holes and clean up support material (Drill guide on back of instructions)
- 2 channel radio minimum, but 5+ recommended.
- Electronics (Items below included with “Electronics Kit”)
- 2x 540 Sized brushed motor
- 2x Speed controller
REQUIRED DRILL BITS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.