Scorpion Tank Chassis KIT
This tank has been fully designed from the ground up to be 3d printed and ready to IR battle.
You need this “Chassis Kit” and at least a “Wheel“, “Deck” and “Gun” to have a bare bones FV101 Scorpion tank. Many other options to choose from also, check out all the other products in this category!
All new Delrin transmission now included in the tank kits!
- Real working torsion bar suspension
- Idler tension system to always keep the tracks tight
- Easy to assemble track links (Put pin in tracks, glue ABS pads, done!)
- Wheels have tires printed in black ABS
- Hexagonal driveshafts
- Sealed rubber ball bearings for nearly every moving part, 38 in total!
- Quick release deck and turret for easy maintenance and battery access
- Fits standard 7.2v sized battery (6 cell sub-C size)
- Mounting holes in the upper hull for a Clark TK22 board (Other boards can be used)
- Fits 2x 370 sized motors using a custom Delrin CNC machined gearbox!
- Skeleton structure for easy assembly of entire tank
- Several working storage boxes with opening lids
- Many details including wire mesh for the exhaust
- Light fixtures are printed to use 3mm and 5mm LEDs
- Working front radiator hatch for power, volume & voltage meter access
- Engine vents have open slots to allow sound from a speaker system out of the tank
- 360 turret rotation possible with optional 12 wire slip-ring
- Working turret hatches for gunner and commander (Can fit Tamiya IR apple or others)
- Functional gun elevation and recoil using micro servos
- Machine gun LED and IR holes in the gun mount
- Easy access servo mount system for turret to install servos
- Includes spares for nearly every moving part
- Brass gun barrels (For all sizes 30mm, 76mm, 90mm)
- Vast amount of options for different tanks, see products below:
- Raw printed parts, with extra spares for almost every moving piece
- Printed tracks and tires in black ABS plastic
- 2 different styles of front lights
- 2 smoke grenade launcher designs (3 and 4 units)
- Scale tools (Axe, shovel, etc.)
- Rubber mud flaps
- Frosted lens for lights
- All Hardware:
- Tamiya science gearbox kit (Used for most of the transmission)
- Stainless steel screws, rods, hex driveshafts, springs, piano wire for suspension, shaft collars, hook and loop strap for battery.
- 38 rubber sealed ball bearings for the wheels and transmission etc.
- Bronze bushings and nylon spacers for suspension
- Metal mesh screen for exhaust guard
- Nails used as pins for the tracks, and also used in several hinges like the turret covers and power switch hatch
- Printed Instruction manual
- + Bonus 3 Posters (11×17)
- + Large Electronics Wiring Diagram (11×17)
***Black ABS tires not shown in images, but are included.
***Storage bin on the right side of the tank not shown in images above, but is included.
- Transmitter / Receiver
- Electronic controller board like Clark TK22
- IR emitter
- Speaker / Volume Control
- Tamiya apple or similar receiver to pick up IR damage
- Remove support material and file/clean-up parts
- Must drill holes to larger sizes (Includes an instructional drill guide)
REQUIRED DRILL BITS
|Dimensions||12 x 6 x 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.